Hello Friends and Family,
It is once again time for the annual DSANI Buddy Walk, and you and your family are invited to join us for this celebration. It is being held at Foster Park in Fort Wayne on Saturday, October 2nd. The festivities begin at 10:00 a.m. with the walk at 11:00 followed by a complimentary lunch, entertainment and games. Please see the attached Buddy Walk brochure for more event details and information about DSANI.
If you plan on walking with us, please complete the following:
- Send me an email (email@example.com), no later than September 15th, that you intend to walk.
- All walkers must register this year. If you register by Sept. 18th and either raise or donate a minimum of $25.00, you will be guaranteed a free walk t-shirt.
- You can register online at http://buddywalk.kintera.org/faf/home/default.asp?ievent=434859
- Our team is "Matthew's Mates." If you are asked for a participant name, type in "Nicole Dupuis."
Donations can be made by:
- Select the following link: http://buddywalk.kintera.org/faf/home/default.asp?ievent=434859
- Click on "Sponsor a Participant"
- Type in "Nicole Dupuis" and then select my name that appears below. This will take you to our team page "Matthew's Mates."
Please forward this email to anyone you know who may want to walk with us or make a donation. Thanks so much for your support and for helping us to make this year's Buddy Walk a great success! We hope to see you there!
Guy & Nicole Dupuis