I was watching Letterman last night when he did a bit about new Fall TV shows.
NEW FALL SHOWS
- Thursdays at 10 PM on CBS -- "ABBACADAVER" -- This spine-tingling forensics show follows supergroup ABBA as they solve murders in Sweden
- Fridays at 9 PM on NBC -- "SUGAR AND SPICE" -- Rookie police officers Hank Sugar and Carla Spice are gonna clean up Miami's crime scene ---- if they don't kill each other first."
- Tuesdays at 9 PM on TLC -- "QUALITY ASSURANCE PURPROSES" -- It's the ultimate in reality television when TLC airs two unedited hours of live phone calls from a Bombay customer service hotline
- Mondays at 9 PM on CBS -- "STRETCH MARK" -- After a freak yoga accident, Mark Julian (Tim Daly) sets out to clean up the streets by battling evil-doers using his vast knowledge of yoga moves
- Fridays at 9 PM on BRAVO -- "FONDUEL" -- In the latest reality sensation from the Bravo Network, two upper middle class couples in suburban Atlanta compete to see who can host the most entertaining fondue party
- Saturdays at 8:30 PM on ABC: "STAINMASTERS" -- After an industrial accident at the DuPont Carpet Factory, employee Mike Burgess (played by Jason Alexander) gains the supernatural ability to remove the most stubborn stains form floor coverings.
I wonder if Jason Alexander can get a really solid suntan going?