Not really much of interest.
The International Hockey League (IHL) concluded its Semi-Annual Meeting this afternoon. Today was the second day of the Board of Governors meeting continued from Monday. The following items were discussed:
* A presentation was given to the Board of Governors by Cary Kaplan, President of Cosmo Sports.
* Results from the Mid-Season Evaluations of Officials were reviewed.
* The Annual Meetings will be held June 15-17 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
* The scheduling meeting for the 2009-10 season will be held on May 27.
* Discussions were held regarding roster size and injured reserve rule changes for the 2009-10 season. These rules will not be finalized until the Annual Meeting, held in June.