The International Hockey League (IHL) concluded the third and final day of its Annual Meetings Wednesday. The IHL Board of Governor's continued their meeting and the following items were discussed:
* The active roster will be increased to a maximum of 21 active players and will remain the same throughout the playoffs.
* Member Clubs will be allowed to dress 18 players (16 skaters, 2 goaltenders) for a game.
* The IHL Board of Governors agreed to continue the implementation of reciprocal agreements with the Central Hockey League (CHL) and the ECHL.
* The Board of Governor's September meeting will be held Tuesday, September 23rd in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
* The Semi-Annual meeting will be held January 19-23, 2009 in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
* All six member clubs will distribute ticket and sales spreadsheets to each other and hold monthly sales conference calls to increase support and accountability throughout the league.