Just because I'm so busy I can only spend a few minutes right now.
1. Duhart is thrilled be picked by FW: "I love the franchise, the rink and I love playing there. One thing my wife and I were talking about was the winning tradition there. It's making the playoffs and making a run at it.''
2. Komets President Michael Franke, "We're looking for some character and personality and I have felt for the past few years that our team lacked personality. He will bring some of that to our team. He can just flat-out score, and we need some offensive help.''
3. Kevin Kaminski, former Missouri coach on:
Kevin Reiter: He's a great kid with a great work ethic. He's a competitor and tries to better himself every day. That's a great pick.
Brad MacMillan: He showed signs of coming around and I think what held him back was the first two years he was injured. He's gritty, he's tough and likes to crash and bang and go to the net. He's a 5 p.m. player in that he's not scared or running away from traffic.
Paul Falco: I thought he played pretty well for us when he came in. He shows some signs of some skill and has some grittiness to him. He needs to work on his work ethic.
4. Veteran status from Michael Franke: "Our philosophy is, you know what, if the rule stays at seven and we have eight or nine, they can fight it out at training camp.''
5. Something tells me the Komets are not done with goaltending.