Well, I'm back. Please hold your applause (kidding). Since there is absolutely nothing going on as of this moment, and I'm tired of reading all the sniping, I thought I'd start out with posting the rules again.
Here they are:
1. I'll be making them up as I go. I'd much prefer to answer questions from you than spout off all the time. I'm sure you'd much prefer that as well.
2. I will update it as much as I can, but I'm not going to promise every day. It would help if there were plenty of questions to answer. Hint, hint.
3. I'm going to talk about all aspects of hockey, and not just limit it to the Komets.
4. I don't pretend to be “The expert,'' but I do think I know whom to ask when there are questions. I'll let them be the experts as much as possible. I'm much more comfortable being the conduit.
5. I know this is probably taboo and naive, but I'd prefer if posters use their names, at least their first names. I like to know who I'm talking to, especially since you know who I am and I have to stand up to the things I write/say. I'm asking the courtesy of you doing the same. STILL WAITING ON THIS ONE.
6. Please give me suggestions on what you'd like to see here. This is for you, after all. I have plenty of other things that need doing to spend time mouthing off, and I'm guessing no one wants to read me preach.
7. If you have any Komets history questions, I'll do my best to answer them, and I think we can have a lot of fun with those. I might even start some kind of trivia contest later if you are interested.
8. Quit calling each other names. You all have the same primary interest, for gosh sakes.
9. If you haven't gathered yet, I'll win all arguments because I'll cheat. Suddenly your posts will magically disappear if I feel it's necessary.
10. I make all the rules and they can change whenever I feel like it. Bwa-ha-ha-ha!!! Or if someone bribes me with 1 million dollars!