Kind of an odd night at Memorial Coliseum.
* At least referee Brett Klosowski was consistent. I'll let you determine which way.
* That may be the only game in history when Dominic Osman, Konstantin Shafranov and Brandon Warner all get a penalty.
* Leo Thomas continues to impress me, not with his offense so much, though that is outstanding, but he's 10 times the defensive player I ever gave him credit for. He's really working hard.
* Doyle may be able to fight, but he sure can't play or skate. The Komets' best strategy was to ignore his taunts and just skate around him.
* Thanks to everyone who contributed to Komets Kare Package tonight. There's one more night to go. How cool was the the flag raising in Iraq by Mark Boner before the National Anthem? How absolutely cool was that?!?
* Those videos with Icy are classic! I hear the one for New Year's Eve will be an all-time showstopper.
* Komets management said Muskegon will announce possibly Sunday but most likely Mo