Looking at their record, it's hard to say the Komets made any missteps when putting the team together last summer, but the harder question might be which was the one move that has meant the most?
(in the order they happend)
1. Bringing Al Sims back
2. Bringing Colin Chaulk back
3. Going with two goaltenders
4. Bringing Konstantin Shafranov back
5. Deciding to go young and play a lot of rookies
6. Signing Brent Henley
7. The mid-season signing of P.C. Drouin
By the time you wake up, you'll also be able to read out Sunday on-line edition here: http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=SPORTS16 That also includes a Komets notebook.