* How effective will Konrad Reeder be after crashing through the glass at the end of Game 2? The Rush’s leading scorer has one assist so far and appeared to injure his shoulder on the play.
* Will Les Reaney be more effective trying to get inside the head of David Starenky? So far, Starenky has mostly been laughing at the attempts.
* How much impact will Brent Henley have? His play is going to be even bigger in Game 4. The Komets had to play Games 1 and 2 on back-to-back nights with five defensemen and it showed late. Going with six defensemen might allow Frankie DeAngelis to contribute even more offensively five-on-five.
* How much more value will the Komets’ speed have with the larger areas behind both nets? Look for Wayne’s forwards to try cycling the slower Rush defensemen to death.
* Will the Rush be able to hit as much on the coliseum ice surface?
* Here’s also guessing Tom Mele gets more icetime the longer the series goes. His speed and hitting were critical factors in Game 2.
* Bobby Chaumont should be about to bust out with a big goal