Thanks to Ross. There's four videos here.
There's a goals video three fight videos.
* The Komets have out-scored opponents 14-3 during the third period over the last nine games.
* Goaltender Tim Haun is 6-0-1 over that span, with a 1.86 goals against average and .941 save percentage.
* They've been out-shot their last five games, something that hasn't happened since 1998.
1. How darn good is Rob Nolan for Flint? Komets should have had seven goals tonight, but he just kept robbing them. That kid is amazing. This could have been another 10-1 game very, very easily, but he was a one-man team in his own end.
2. How darn good is Tim Haun right now? He is a rock in the nets. He reminds me of Kevin Reiter a few years ago when he was on his hot streak, or Bruce Racine the way he is projecting calm out there. Tim just makes the really good saves look so routine because he's so under control. I think he's giving his teammates a lot of confidence.
These are from Otto Boschet and the GOW gang.
The first one is here. It's the Bloomington game from Jan. 9 and includes Bobby Phillips' first pro goal. There's no Tim or Randy on this one because Otto was just bored and needed something to do to stay out of trouble that night.
The second one is here. It's the Muskegon game from last Saturday. Man, does Otto do great replays or what?
I talked with Brad MacMillan and Mitch Woods today about the false rumor that they fought in practice Tuesday. Both players were a little offended about the rumor.
``I didn't even know about it until my dad called me and asked, and I didn't even know what he was talking about,'' MacMillan said. ``I'm not that type of guy where I'm going to fight a teammate. He'd have to really push my buttons, but I've got pretty thick skin. If it was anybody, it'd probably be Rodgy.''
``As of right now, it should be for the rest of the year. I left Norfolk on very good terms, and we'll see what happens next year. I talked to all three coaches at length, and everything is fine. They liked what I did, but a lot of it is out of their control with Tampa Bay.''
``I initiated this. It was just something where I've been living in a hotel since Oct. 28 with a roommate, and I said if you're not willing to sign me for the year... I was at a point where I'm not a young and upcoming prospect, and this is something I had to do for myself.''
``I was in a situation